ASHI Program Approval
- Meets the requirement of the Joint Commission (JCAHO) resuscitation standard PC.02.01.11 EP 4, the requirements of the Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program. JCAHO equivalent statement
- 2010 & 2015 International Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR).
- Based on the 2005 science and will be updated to the 2015 science.
- Member of the 2005 & 2010 First Aid Science Advisory Board.
- Endorsed, accepted, approved, or meets the requirements of 2,000 state regulatory agencies and occupational licensing boards.
- Accredited organization by the Continuing Education Board for Emergency Medical Services (CECBEMS).
- Professional level programs have been nationally approved by CECBEMS.
- National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (NREMT)
- Commission on Accreditation of Medical Transport Services (CAMTS) Explanation of Education Course Matrix Statement: ASHI (American Health & Safety Institute) and AHA courses are considered equivalent. CAMTS Matrix
- Accepted as equivalent to the AHA in all states.
- Department of Homeland Security.
- United States Coast Guard.
NOTE: The ASHI or MEDIC First Aid Training Center logos is a registered trademark of Health & Safety Institute or its affiliates. All rights reserved.